2013-14 FHSAA Boys Weightlifting Championships
District Qualifying Meets
- Monday, March 24 - Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Monday, April 7 - Saturday, April 12, 2014
Where: Listing of sites
Admission: set by host school
When: Friday, April 25 - Saturday, April 26, 2014
Kissimmee Civic Center (venue information)
201 East Dakin Ave.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Host: Kissimmee Sports and the Osceola County Schools
Admission: $9 (cash only)
Parking: $5 for cars and $10 for busses (all proceeds go to the Kissimmee Civic Center)
Championship lodging: List of participating hotels on SportsRez
- Thursday, April 24 - Classes 1A/2A walk-through and packet pickup, 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, April 25 - Class 1A weigh-ins and packet pickup, 7-9 a.m.; Class 1A coaches meeting, 9 a.m.; Class 1A judges meeting, 9:30 a.m.; Class 1A competition begins, 10:30 a.m. flight A [169-pound weight class and below] lifts first; Class 2A walk-through and packet pickup, 1 hour immediately following Class 1A Finals
- Saturday, April 26 - Class 2A weigh-ins and packet pickup, 7-9 a.m.; Class 2A coaches meeting, 9 a.m.; Class 2A judges meeting, 9:30a.m.; Class 2A competition, 10:30 a.m. flight A [169-pound weight class and above] lifts first.
FHSAA Boys Weightlifting Finals Qualifying Meet Results Report Form:
State Series Financial Report Form – District and Regional Tournaments and Meets (for baseball, basketball, soccer, softball and girls volleyball)
ATC - Weightlifting - Boys
Academic Team Champion Nomination Form.
Exceptional Sportsmanship Report
FHSAA State Series Contest Pass Gate Sign-In Form