2012-13 FHSAA Boys Weightlifting Championships
District Qualifying Meets
- Monday, March 18 - Saturday, March 23, 2013
- Monday, April 1 - Saturday, April 6, 2013
Where: Listing of sites
Admission: set by host school
When: Friday, April 19 - Saturday, April 20, 2013
Kissimmee Civic Center (venue information)
201 East Dakin Ave.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Host: Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Osceola County Schools
Admission: $9 (cash only)
Parking: $5 for cars and $10 for busses (all proceeds go to the Kissimmee Civic Center)
Championship lodging: List of participating hotels on SportsRez
- Thursday, April 18 - Classes 1A/2A walk-through and packet pickup, 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, April 19 - Class 2A weigh-ins and packet pickup, 7-9 a.m.; Class 2A coaches meeting, 9 a.m.; Class 2A judges meeting, 9:30 a.m.; Class 2A competition begins, 10:30 a.m. flight B [183-pound weight class and above] lifts first; Class 1A walk-through and packet pickup, 1 hour immediately following Class 2A Finals
- Saturday, April 20 - Class 1A weigh-ins and packet pickup, 7-9 a.m.; Class 1A coaches meeting, 9 a.m.; Class 1A judges meeting, 9:30a.m.; Class 1A competition, 10:30 a.m. flight B [183-pound weight class and above] lifts first.
FHSAA Boys Weightlifting Finals Qualifying Meet Results Report Form:
State Series Financial Report Form – District and Regional Tournaments and Meets (sports other than football)
ATC - Weightlifting - Boys
Academic Team Champion Nomination Form.
Exceptional Sportsmanship Report
FHSAA State Series Contest Pass Gate Sign-In Form: