2016-17 softball rules presentation: click here (PDF)
EL7 & EL12 forms due to AD (Week 31) – Jan. 23
First practice date (Week 31) – Jan. 23
Preseason classic tournaments (Week 33) – Feb. 6-11
First regular season playing date (Week 34) – Feb. 13
Last district playing date (Week 42) – April 15
State entry list due (Week 43) – April 17
Last regular season playing date (Week 43) – April 22
2017 Florida High School Softball State Championships
When: Monday, April 24 - Friday, April 29, 2017
Where: listing of sites
Admission: $6.00 per session
- Regional tournament quarterfinals – 4 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Classes 5A-9A on Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- Regional tournament semifinals – 4 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Classes 1A-4A on Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Classes 5A-9A on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- Regional tournament finals – 4 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Classes 1A-4A on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- Classes 5A-9A on Friday, May 12, 2017
Where: sites notated on State Series brackets | bracketing procedures
Admission: $7.00 per game
Florida High School Softball State Championships
When: May 17-20, 2017
Schedule: Classes/Game Slots to be TBD
- Wednesday, May 17th: Classes 1A-4A Semifinals
- Thursday, May 18th: Classes 1A-4A Championships
- Friday, May 19th: Classes 5A-9A Semifinals
- Saturday, May 20th: Classes 5A-9A Championships
Where: Historic Dodgertown in Vero Beach
Host: Treasure Coast Sports Commission
Admission: $9.00 per session with tickets purchased prior to the event. $12.00 cash only at the gate.
Parking: $10 for cars; $25 for fan busses (cash only - proceeds go to Treasure Coast Sports Commission)
Championship lodging: click here (list provided by host organization)
Florida High School Softball State Championships Team Data Form for Official Press Booklet
Florida High School Softball State Championships Up-To-Date Statistics Form:
ATC - Softball
Academic Team Champion Nomination Form.
Exceptional Sportsmanship Report
FHSAA State Series Contest Pass Gate Sign-In Form