2013-14 FHSAA Competitive Cheerleading Championship
- Region 1: (Week 29) Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Ridgeview (Orange Park)
- Region 2: (Week 29) Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at Flagler Palm Coast
- Region 3: (Week 30) Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 at Freedom (Tampa)
- Region 4: (Week 30) Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 at Dillard (Fort Lauderdale)
- Region 1 | Coaches information
- Region 2 | Coaches information
- Region 3 | Coaches information
- Region 4 | Coaches information
When: Thursday-Saturday, Jan. 30 - Feb. 1, 2014
Where: Silver Spurs Arena (venue information)
1875 Silver Spur Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Host: Kissimmee Sports
Admission: $10 (cash only)
Parking: $5 for cars and $10 for busses (all proceeds go to Osceola Heritage Park)
Lodging: List of participating hotels on SportsRez (provided by host organization)
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, Jan. 30
Friday, Jan. 31
Saturday, Feb. 1
Schools Competing by Class
Live webcast and commemorative DVDs: TBD
Official photographer (special presale offer available): Glossy Finish
Note: Please be reminded that the following items are due to be submitted no later than Nov. 26, 2012 if you are participating in the FHSAA competitive cheerleading state series:
- Official state entry list (submit to Jamie Rohrer via C2C Schools)
- Copy of current AACCA safety certificate for head varsity coach (fax to 352-333-2193)
- Schools that haven't turned in AACCA certificates yet:
- 1. Go to
- 2. Click the button at the bottom to start.
- 3. Enter the last name (and state if it's a common name) and click the "Search: button. Do not just hit "Enter: on your keyboard. That will not work.
- 4. Results will show for all certified coaches that completed the course either on site or online prior to the current month (we update this list at the beginning of each month for the prior month).
- 5. From there the coach can click to view and print their certificate (pretty paper not included) or click to get code to put in their e-mail signature or share on Facebook or Twitter!
Competitive Cheerleading Information
Regionals: One regional competition will be held in each FHSAA Administrative Section. Each site/date will be posted at www.fhsaa.org once confirmed. Each team will be required to participate at their regional competition prior to participating in the state semifinal and state final events.
Regional assignments: To view competitive cheerleading regional assignments click the State Series Assignments link above.
Divisions for state semifinal and state final (regionals will be the same WITHOUT classifications, i.e. eight (8) divisions max.):
- 1A Small Varsity (up to 12 girls)
- 2A Small Varsity (up to 12 girls)
- 1A Medium Varsity (13-16 girls)
- 2A Medium Varsity (13-16 girls)
- 1A Large Varsity (17-20 girls)
- 2A Large Varsity (17-20 girls)
- 1A Extra-Large Varsity (21-26 girls)
- 2A Extra-Large Varsity (21-26 girls)
- 1A Small Non-Tumbling (up to 16 girls)
- 2A Small Non-Tumbling (up to 16 girls)
- 1A Large Non-Tumbling (17-26 girls)
- 2A Large Non-Tumbling (17-26 girls)
- Small Co-Ed (1 to 4 boys – Max 26 participants)
- Large Co-Ed (5+ boys – Max 26 participants)
The FHSAA reserves the right to combine divisions and/or classifications as deemed necessary due to the number of competing teams in two or more divisions/classifications.
For questions regarding NFHS Spirit Rules interpretations please contact: Jamie Rohrer at jrohrer [at] fhsaa [dot] org or Kat Frisk at kfrisk [at] uca [dot] com.
ATC - Competitive Cheerleading
Academic Team Champion Nomination Form.
FHSAA State Series Contest Pass Gate Sign-In Form
Exceptional Sportsmanship Report
- Competitive Cheerleading Title IX Compliance letter -
- Competitive Cheerleading Title IX memo to schools -
- Competitive Cheerleading Scoring Sheet - Cheering -
- Competitive Cheerleading Scoring Sheet - Music -
- Competitive Cheerleading Scoring Sheet - Coed Music -
- Competitive Cheerleading Scoring Sheet - Non-Tumbling Music -
- Competitive Cheerleading Scoring Sheet - Deductions -