FHSAA News Alerts
- AT-15 Petition for Reconsideration of Unsportsmanlike Penalty — reminder — all AT-15 forms must be received within seven (7) days of the penalty.
- All varsity football scores must be reported by 9 a.m. the day after the game. Those not reporting will be fined.
- All other varsity team sports other than football must be reported the Monday after the game.
- Apps for reporting scores — CoachMe — can be accessed on the backend of C2C. Your dashboard on C2C will have an App Banner. Just click on it and you can purchase your App right there. It will be available on I-Tunes, Google’s Android, BlackBerry, and HP’s WebOs. It will be a great easy way to report scores --- cost is $2.99.
- C2C Webinar---For reporting scores and entering rosters will be this Friday, September 2, at 10 a.m. ---This is open to new AD’s, coaches, and principals who are new and need assistance or just a refresher course on these two C2C functions. See the end of this alert for further details regarding reserving a seat and joining the Webinar.
- C2C---Athletic Directors --- Please make sure you complete the information on C2C under Staff and Privileges for your coaches- (Coach’s first name and last, school e-mail address, school's physical address, coach's phone number with area code and what sport he/she coaches and at what level). This information is crucial for us to have.
- Special Programs --- under "Departments and Staff" on our webpage --- FHSAA Ronald N. Davis Academic All State Team, Hall of Fame, (due date Nov. 1st), Fred E. Rozelle Sportsmanship Program, Floyd E. Lay Sunshine Cup All Sports Award, please review all of these programs on our website and double check the due dates.
- Social Media --- There are icons for the FHSAA Twitter and Facebook accounts on the top right on the FHSAA website. You can follow the FHSAA on Twitter @FHSAA and “Like” it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/fhsaa for news updates, press releases, articles on hot topics, etc. This is a medium that will be used more going forward and the FHSAA would like to be more active in promoting and discussing activities beyond what takes place during competition such as volunteering in the community, examples of sportsmanship, etc. If there are articles, photos or video about these types of things, feel free to share and they can be displayed on FHSAA social media platforms.
- Scripts at games --- These are on all sport pages and media page. We encourage you to read them at regular-season games and they are required at all district, regional and finals.
C2C Webinar Information
Join us for "C2C & FHSAA Introduction to Score Reporting and Rosters!
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This webinar will provide a tutorial on reporting team scores and creating/viewing rosters.
Title: C2C & FHSAA introduction to score reporting and rosters
Date: Friday, Sept. 2, 2011
Time: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. EDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the Webinar.
Form to join the Webinar:
1. At the time listed above, click this link to join the Webinar:
This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
Webinar ID: 876-403-569
2. Choose one of the following audio options:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VOIP). A headset is recommended.
-- OR --
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.
Toll: +1 (805) 309-0020
Access Code: 449-601-377
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar