Important Notice Regarding Forms
Forms are provided either as Portable Document Format (PDF) files, Microsoft Word documents, or both, all of which can be downloaded into, completed on, and printed out of your computer.
When working with PDF files, please be aware of the following:
- Download the file onto your computer hard drive. Do not attempt to complete the form on your web browser.
- To SAVE the publication to your computer, right click on the link and select the option to "Save Target As" or "Save Link As", and then choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the form.
- Open PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader. (Or WORD if it is a docx file)
- Fill out the forms as necessary. Attach the PDF or WORD file to the email of the person listed in the instructions.
- To get a new version of Adobe Acrobat ® Reader™, click here.
Click one of the options below to find the appropriate form:
- General Forms - includes General Administrative, General Athletic, Eligibility, Financial, Membership and Miscellaneous forms
- Sports Forms - includes specific forms for each FHSAA sport
- Contest Officials Forms - includes forms for contest officials such as application, sportsmanship, etc
- Financial Forms - All FHSAA Financial forms.