Media representatives and/or schools wishing to obtain credentials for an FHSAA Finals state championship event must complete and submit this form by the appropriate deadline (listed below). Credential requests received after the submission deadline will not be considered. Credentials may be picked up at the site.
Credential requests must be made in advance of the event. Walk-up requests will not be considered.
To pick up a credential at press will call at FHSAA Finals events, you must present both a picture ID and a valid media ID (provided by the representative outlet). For correspondents, etc., a short validation letter from the outlet's sports editor, printed on outlet stationery will suffice as valid media ID.
- Credential requests from Internet sites or magazines will be considered on an individual basis.
- Credential requests from recruiting services or scouts will not be considered.
- Media representatives covering an FHSAA Finals event are expected to dress in appropriate professional attire.
- If the media entity does not know which reporter/photographer it will send, please put TBA.
- NO CREDENTIALS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE DEADLINE, WALK-UP REQUESTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Deadlines for submitting credential requests:
- Water Polo - Wednesday, Apr. 23
- Boys Weightlifting - Wednesday, Apr. 23
- Lacrosse - Wednesday, Apr. 30
- Track & Field - Wednesday, Apr. 30
- Softball - Monday, May 5
- Flag Football - Wednesday, May 7
- Boys Volleyball - Wednesday, May 7
- Baseball (3A, 4A, 7A, 8A) - Monday, May 12
- Baseball (1A, 2A, 5A, 6A) - Thursday, May 15
Please understand that there is no such thing as "instant online credentialing." Your request must be reviewed before a credential can be approved by the FHSAA Office.
Questions? E-mail media [at] fhsaa [dot] org.