Eligibility & Compliance
2014 FHSAA Compliance Seminar
When and Where:
- Friday, Aug. 8 - Reagan High School (Doral) - Golf at Miami Springs Golf and Country Club...night before reception at Ransom Everglades School (6-8 p.m.)
» The reception will have an “Authentic Miami” theme. At 5:15 p.m, a charter bus will be transporting attendees from the hotel to the reception. You are not required to take the charter bus to attend; you may drive yourself to the reception.
- Thursday, Aug. 14 - Lake Minneola High School (Minneola) - Golf at Bella Collina and night before reception at the Clermont Community Center
CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 8 A.M. ON THE DAY OF EACH SEMINAR!
- What: One-day seminar on FHSAA rules and procedures for member school personnel; Bylaw 188.8.131.52 requires each continuing member school to be represented at a compliance seminar by either the principal, FHSAA representative or athletic director outlined in Policy 5.1.2; Policy 5.1.4 requires first-year provisional member schools to be represented at the seminar by the principal, FHSAA representative and athletic director (all three); Policy 5.1.5 requires all other continuing provisional member schools to be represented at a compliance seminar by either the principal, FHSAA representative or athletic director until full membership is achieved.
- Mandatory attendance: List of schools assigned to attend in 2014
- Exemption from attendance: There is no exemption or waiver of attendance in the assigned year.
- Cost: $75 per person for continuing member schools, $50 per person for first-time member schools: school is responsible for all costs of transportation and lodging (overnight stay may be required for those not within daily commuting distance of the locations). DO NOT PREPAY! Schools will be invoiced after the conclusion of the seminar. Lunch will be provided for all representatives who have registered.
- Registration: click here
Agendas and Seminar Information
|Reagan High School
Aug. 8, 2014
» Hotel info | booking link
» Golf at Miami Springs G&CC
• There will be an 8 am shotgun start time. Please arrive by 7:15 a.m. If you will be participating in the golf outing, please contact compliance [at] fhsaa [dot] org with your name. You may also indicate a foursome or pair that you would like to play with, so groupings can be made accordingly. You do not need to contact Miami Springs Golf & Country Club to schedule a tee time (contacting compliance [at] fhsaa [dot] org is sufficient to indicate you will be golfing).
• ($35...pay at the course)
|First-time member schools ONLY
Robert W. Hughes FHSAA Building, Gainesville
Aug. 11, 2014
» Hotel info
|Lake Minneola High School
Aug. 14, 2014
» Hotel info (code: FHSAA Seminar)
» Golf at Bella Collina
• (attendees make their own tee times - mention code "FHSAA Seminar" for special rate)
• Golfers DO NOT pay at the course. The school will be invoiced for the round after the seminar.